Texas Cleaning Solutions
carpet - upholstery - water extraction - tile & grout
Professional Carpet Cleaning
Call 214-724-7716 or Request a Quote Online
Texas Cleaning Solutions provides outstanding carpet cleaning services. We understand that sometimes it’s difficult to get motivated about having your carpet cleaned, that’s why we try to keep the process simple and make your experience as seamless as possible. Did you know it is recommended that carpet should be cleaned every 6 -12 months? However, sometimes accidents happen…
- Spills on carpet
- Unknown substance tracked onto carpet
- Family pet eliminates on carpet
We will take care of these unforeseen circumstances for you. We have special cleaning agents and techniques we use to remove these spots/stains.
Did you know Fiber Protection will add to the life of your carpet?
Fiber protection will benefit you because it makes it more difficult for spills, spots, stains to penetrate into the carpet fiber. Also, the fiber protection will make it more difficult for abrasive substances such as dirt and other allergens to add to the wear of your carpet fiber. We will help you keep your carpet looking new, year round.
Did you know it’s not always necessary to replace your carpet if you have pet stains and odor?
Not only is it not cost effective for most families, but it’s just not necessary in all cases. We have specialized equipment to detect the extent of the damage. We will thoroughly inspect your carpet and give you options based on what your budget allows. We will have a solution for you and leave your carpet clean and deodorized.
Did you know there is “process” for carpet cleaning?
- Carpet Agitation
- Commercial Pre-Vacuum
- Furniture Moving
- Pre-Spray & Pre-Spot
- Soil Extraction and Rinse
- Post Spot
- Post Groom
- Post Cleaning Inspection
Who cleaned your carpet last?
Unfortunately, we have cleaned behind some unscrupulous cleaners who do not practice these steps. Texas Cleaning Solutions maintains the highest ethical standards. We are integrity driven…we want to provide the most honest and dependable service to you. We want you to be able to tell your friends and family about us and easily recommend our services. We will take your carpet from its current condition to a fresh, clean, “like new” appearance. It’s important you maintain this appearance, so we will be happy to setup a maintenance program to meet your needs.
Before Texas Cleaning Solutions comes to your residence...here are some preparation suggestions that will help us both:
- Please remove any small items such as dining room chairs, magazine racks, floor plants, etc. from any areas that are going to be cleaned.
- Please remove all breakable items from furniture which will have to be temporarily moved, cleaned under, and placed back.
- Please pin up any skirts on upholstered furniture which may be touching the floor.
- Please pin up any full-length draperies so that they will be at least 6 inches from the floor.
- Computer equipment, china cabinets, sectional sofas, entertainment centers, antique and fragile furniture cannot be moved. However, floors underneath such items can be cleaned where sufficient space is available.
- During the pre-inspection, please advise us of any special requirements to follow when moving your furniture, such as weak legs, loose tops or previous repairs.
- Please bring to our attention any spots or stains which require special cleaning techniques.
- Please place your pets in a safe, quiet place where our cleaning won’t disturb them.
- For safety purposes, please keep a close eye on children.
After care information:
- Please leave the plastic “tabs” and “blocks” under your furniture for 48 hours after cleaning.
- Please do not allow children or pets onto floors until they are completely dry as a safety precaution.
- Please use extreme caution when walking from one surface to another as the floors may still be damp.
SAVE 40% ONLINE PURCHASE!
Great for Gifts!
- Professional Carpet Cleaning
- Professional Upholstery Cleaning
- Mattress Cleaning
We offer a variety of services which will improve the overall health and appeal of your home or workplace.